Contribute to the Site
Contribute to the Site
Working With ObGyn Editorial
ObGyn.net content includes daily clinical and product briefs, weekly feature articles, blogs, case studies, podcasts, and videos.
We welcome your press releases, story and source pitches, and other editorial queries. Please send them to Jamie Habib, executive editor, at email@example.com.
Writing for the Blog
Interested in blogging? We are looking for ob/gyns, women's health nurses, and CNMs interested in contributing regular commentary about life in practice and the ever-changing world of women's health care. Our bloggers write weekly or monthly. We also accept occasional columns from experts in the industry. Please contact Jamie Habib for more details.
Submitting Case Studies
Have a compelling case to share? We welcome case study submissions to be posted to its relevant topic center. Keep in mind that each case study must include images (photos, ultrasound scans, MRI scans, etc) with descriptions and a short write-up that includes history, findings, diagnosis, and discussion. Contact Jamie Habib for details.
Editorial Board Membership
We are looking to expand our editorial board and are seeking ob/gyns in various specialties who are interested in an advisory role. Members of our editorial board typically help guide editorial content, provide quotes for news articles, and share insight about the challenges and triumphs of patient care. Please contact Jamie Habib at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2014 Editorial Calendar
Below are planned weekly features for 2014. This editorial calendar will be updated regularly and is subject to change.
- Surgical Vaginal Delivery: Is Current Training Adequate?
- The Role of Midwives
- Work/Life Balance
- Cord Blood Recommendations
- Want to Be a Hospitalist?
- IBD in Pregnancy
- Endometriosis: A Patient’s Experience
- The Role of Ob/Gyns in Battling Heart Disease
- Flu Vaccines in Pregnancy
- Considerations for Prenatal Genetic Testing
- Managing Obstetric Hemorrhage
- How Does Telemedicine Work for Ob/Gyns
- Bioidentical Hormones—The Good, Bad, and Ugly
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Ways to Offer Breastfeeding Support
- Coverage of NAMS 2014 Meeting
- Choosing Safe Foods in Pregnancy: How to Survive the Holidays
- GERD in Pregnancy
- Don’t Assume Patients Get Skin Checks: Report Suspicious Moles “Down There”
- Coverage of AAGL 2014 Meeting
- Tips for Taking Worry-Free Time Off
- Environmental Infertility: What Frogs Have Taught Us